Fundamentals: Introduction to Computers
This course introduces you to spreadsheets, word processing, and presentation applications, cloud-based systems, how to operate and maintain a laptop, and how to set up and adjust computer software to work effectively and securely in today’s work environments.
Introduction to Computers in Today’s World is an introductory-level training program designed for Indigenous learners who want to deepen their knowledge of computers in the modern world.
Every day students will be introduced to a new subject area and given the opportunity to reflect on their learning. Every week students will complete an assignment leading toward an exciting community-based capstone project in the final week.
- Duration: 4 weeks, May 29 – June 23, 2023
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm
- Equipment and Financial Support can be available upon request
- Method: 100% online delivery with real-time instruction over Zoom
- Deadline: Apply by May 15, 2023
Talk to our Admissions & Registration Coordinator, Jon Bolton.
Email: [email protected]